1/14/2015

30 minutes - swim, bike, or row (choices in that order of my preference for recovery) @ easy pace
+
30 minutes Mobility on trouble areas


Coaches Note:
As the open approaches we are about 6 weeks away, while that's not a lot of time, it's still time for us to make some serious strides in our game.  I'd like to make myself more available and open to working with athletes 1 on 1 if there is something specifically troubling you.  Especially the people at CFWP as I don't work with you guys ofter.  White Plains is not a far ride and I want everyones technical work to be as crisp and efficient as it can be.  Please email me if you guys would like to work together.

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be helpful for maybe one Saturday if we can possibly dedicate our comp class to a skill based session. Break down each movement and give us tips. Anything from oly lifts to gymnastics movements.

    ReplyDelete