READ THIS

Guys -

When I worked with my coach Jason Leydon I would do anything he programmed for me regardless of the workout, the day, the time etc.  He gave me a schedule and I followed it.  To that point almost everyone one of you following this blog have a full time job, family and other priorities which I know interfere with training, that's life.  You shouldn't feel any lesser if you can't fit in every single aspect of what I post.  I understand I had a different lifestyle in the above example which allowed me to train more and not have to sacrifice other aspects of my life, but the point I'm trying to make is I did not complain or throw a fit about every change that occurred along the way.  I was a racehorse and did was I was told to do.  Be the racehorse - the proof is in the programming it works!  If there is something that doesn't fit into your schedule than the answer is simple - don't do it.  I'm well aware that everyone does not have the luxury to train all day and fit every single thing in, that's fine.  You guys can still take classes and get better.  For example 2-3x per week of comp training, followed by 1-2 days of class if that's what your life allows.   You need to factor in your lifestyle and other commitments and make conscious decisions based on those facts.  In closing, complain less, and do more.  Make decisions not based on convenience but truly on what your current lifestyle allows.  This is supposed to be a team that supports each other and you guys will have my continued support along the way - it's much easier to support those with a positive attitude than a negative one.


Coach

http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/CFJ_Racehose_Bergeron.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment